We are pleased to announce that Los Lunas Middle has enrolled with STOPit, by STOPit Solutions. STOPit is an online reporting tool designed to deter and mitigate bullying, cyber abuse, and other inappropriate behaviors, consisting of an app and a backend incident management system for school administrators.
Our students will have access to the STOPit mobile app, which has two simple but powerful features. Specifically, the program educates students to:
- Recognize the signs of at-risk behaviors
- Take every sign and signal seriously
- Report it anonymously through the STOPit App, Web, or 24/7 Incident Response Center
- Submit photo or video evidence
- Alert designated administrators to issues and risks early, before they escalate
You or your child can add the STOPit app at any time. Simply download the STOPit app from the app store on your child’s iPad or smart phone at no charge. Search for your student’s school using the directory. You can privately ask for help for your student, family, others you care about, or even acquaintances who appear to need help. For a video on how to use STOPit, go to the Student Training Video.
Together, we can make sure everyone in our community gets what they need to thrive.